Hi everyone! This special page holds fewer writing and editing jobs. They are directly placed by client. Do not apply through me. Apply directly through the instructions in the listing.
Please tell the client you found the job here on Confessions from the Couch!
Colibri Group is a family of brands (Elite & McKissock) that provide learning solutions for licensed professionals across multiple industries, including Land Surveying, Home Inspection, Personal Care and many more. We are currently seeking licensed professionals with a background from the following fields:
Cosmetologists, Instructors, Estheticians, Barbers, Nail Technicians and Manicurists
Engineers, Land, Surveyors and Home Inspectors
We would like these professionals to join our Curriculum Development Team as an author.
**Please note, this is a remote, contractor position, and a contract for this project must be signed**
We look forward to hearing from you.
- The writer must have an active license.
- The writer will be given guidelines and must comply with all copyright protection rules.
- The writer must use APA documentation model and writing style while citing accurate references.
- The writer will be required to write measurable and relevant learning objectives.
- The writer must provide multiple choice questions. (The number of questions is determined by credit hours)
- One credit hour consists of 6,000 words
Application instructions: You may apply through Upwork if you have an account. If you do not have an Upwork account, email your credentials to tracey dot ivey at colibri group dot com. Please do not apply if you do not meet the qualifications of this position!