So first a quick disclaimer: I was not compensated for this review. I was NOT given a discount for this review. I was NOT given anything free for this review. I went through their quiz process, narrowed it down to stuff I felt I needed (heart patient or not, there’s no way in HELL you’ll EVER get me to take fish oil. Gross!), and I found a 50% off coupon online that worked (one of their promotions). I paid $20 after the coupon. This month, my vitamins will cost me $29. Shipping over $20 is free as of the time I wrote this review.
I am a big believer in the power of proper nutrition. That includes food, drink , and supplements. In addition to being a heart patient, I have C-PTSD, chronic insomnia, arthritis in most of my joints, and I have only part of my intestines. I went through the quiz process of Care/Of Vitamins and ultimately chose four out of the ones they suggested I use. I wanted to stay under $30 a month (which, I know, we shouldn’t bitch about what we pay for good health).
I chose rhodiola, ashwaganda, probiotic supplement, and digestive enzymes.
Honestly, I wasn’t expecting much out of the experience. I’m about two weeks or so in. I missed taking them yesterday because I’ve been down with a virus that really zapped the shit out of me…but got back on the train.
Here are the positives:
- It’s prepackaged. Each day comes in its own little package…and has a cute little piece of advice on it.
- It comes in a box that dispenses the prepackaged daily dose.
- I feel so much more focused during the day. I’m not having as many nightmares. I am waking up at night still, but I go back to sleep within an hour.
- I have less abdominal bloating.
- I deal with multiple deadlines / clients each day…and that can be stressful – every day now seems “doable.”
I have a couple of negatives:
- All four capsules are in the same package (duh), but you can’t tell the rhodiola and ashwaganda apart…or the digestive enzymes from the probiotics.
- They taste awful when you take them (and that’s why I refuse fish oils).
So, to me they are worth the $29 total a month for the vitamins. I am looking forward to my next order. It’s just one thing I can do to be on my A game to take care of my clients, my family, and myself.
Use the link at the top. It goes straight to their site. Again, I get nothing out of it. There’s no affiliate link or tracker code or anything. I just wanted to try it and let people know what I thought.